Habib Othman PE, owner and operator of Bullseye Home Inspection, PLLC, holds a Bachelor and a Master’s degree in Civil Engineering. He has more than 30 years of Civil Engineering experience including 10 years acting as a Construction Project Manager. This experience has equipped him with the skills to quality control your home and explain the construction process.
- Professional Engineer (PE) License # 129906, State of Texas
- Texas Professional Inspector License # 22007, Texas Real Estate Commission. This is the highest inspector designation in the State
- Termite Inspection License# 0765409, Texas Department of Agriculture
- Mold Assessment Consultant MAC1551, Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
- InterNACHI NACHI 15110804
- Texas Professional Real Estate Inspectors Association TPREIA #1140
Bullseye Home Inspection is an independent third party who looks out for your interests. With an extensive list of credentials and experience in home and building inspection, construction and engineering, our mission is to give them a One Stop Shop to find, document and explain defects and concerns.
Just one of the many benefits of using a Licensed Engineer: If a structural defect of significance is identified during an inspection by a regular home inspector who follows proper guidelines, they will recommend further evaluation by an Engineer. As an Engineer already on site, I can inspect the structural defect(s) on the spot. ~ Habib Othman, PE, Owner
We may also point out positive features of the home as well. You are highly encouraged to accompany the inspector during the inspection process. This provides a first-hand look at the points of discussion, allows you to ask questions, and to talk about how to maintain the home or building. This enables you to make more informed decisions.